I think the President must have got a hold of some of Charlie Sheen’s tiger blood. His administration has done more damage to our freedoms and constitution in just 2 years than the failed policies of the past decade. He rolled into office on the sound bite of hope and change. He told us he was going to fundamentally transform the country. Probably the only thing he said that was true. Well, we got the change and now all we have left is hope. Hope that his is a 1 term president. Hope that future generations can forgive us for our stupidity.
- Right after his election he goes on an over seas apology tour. Telling other countries that we’re sorry for being arrogant, unfair, pushy, and a multitude of other lies.
- Then he gets a unconstitutional healthcare plan rammed through without any debate.
- Spends trillions of dollars on bailouts and government take over’s of businesses.
- Appoints about 30 Marxist-socialist unaccountable czars.
- He insults our 2 biggest allies England and Israel
That was just the tip of the iceberg. This man not only governs with no regard to the constitution. He believes that the constitution is backwards. He thinks that the government should rule the people, not the people rule the government. He must have had his fingers crossed when he took the oath of office to up hold and protect the constitution. He doesn’t even believe in the constitution.
One simple truth is that the 2012 election could be our generations last chance to restore our founding principles. Future generations will either judge us as the generation that lost our American liberties out of pure stupidity. Or, as the generation that almost lost it but some how finally woke up from our sleep and took it back.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington