Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Won Wisconsin - But The Fight Goes On



Imagine that. The Obama administration is lying yet again. How many lies are we going to sit back and listen too before we wake up? Watch for your state in this video and see if that makes you proud. Show your kids and grandchildren. Then apologize for saddling them with our child like debt. We knew what was happening but we chose to not say anything.
I was driving by a school this morning and as the little kids were crossing one little girl looked at me, smiled and waved. Then skipped across the road. After I watched this video I could see her face again in my head. I thought to myself that some day this very little girl will be grown up and maybe she will be the one writing a history book. What shall she write about my generation? The baby boomer's. What did we accomplish? If we don't wake up soon I'm afraid I know how that book will be written. It won't be nice.
If you only remember one thing from this writing remember this....
Obama told us he was going to fundamentally change the country.
We didn't even bother to take the time to ask just what that change would be. That little girl is going to grow up and find out. Will she thank us or will she curse us.

Just sayn........

“Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”
–George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment